On the following page, you can submit your paper to the 9th
Conference on Reversible Computation. In order to prepare your submission,
please note the following remarks:
- You can submit full research papers (16 pages maximum), tutorials (16 pages maximum), as well as work-in-progress
or tool demonstration papers (6 pages maximum). Please do not forget to clearly indicate the type of your submission by
choosing the proper category on the submission page.
- Additional material intended for reviewers but not for publication in the
final version - for example, details of proofs - may be placed in a
clearly marked appendix that is not included in the page limit. Reviewers
are at liberty to ignore appendices and papers must be understandable
- The paper submission will be accepted as PDF file using the LNCS style. Further information on the style is available at
Templates are available for LaTeX (click this link for the style-files and this link for a template) as well as Word (click this link).
- All accepted research papers will be published in Springer's Lecture
Notes in Computer Science (LNCS).
- Author(s) of accepted papers are expected to participate at the conference and to present their paper. We would appreciate
if one person would not present more than two papers at the conference. If more than two papers are accepted, we kindly
ask that the papers be presented by different co-authors, as far as possible.
- It is our policy that PC members (including PC chairs) can submit their paper only if (1) both PC chairs are not authors of the paper, and (2) the paper is with co-authors outside the PC. In these cases, it is also our policy that PC members (even a PC chair) are kept outside the discussion and the selection concerning their papers.
If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask us